In this recipe, we are going to show you how to make the Indo-Chinese Vegetable Hakka Noodles in easy steps. Once your vegetables are ready then it will some minutes to make perfect Hakka Noodles.
Prep Time : 15-20 minutes
Cook time : 10-15 minutes
- Take Noodles 400-500 gms
- Salt according to your taste
- Onions 1 medium size (chopped)
- Carrot 1 medium size (chopped lengthwise)
- Cabbage finely shredded 1/4 small
- Spring Onion (optional)
- Green capsicum 1 medium size (chopped lengthwise)
- Oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Green Chilli Sauce 1 tablespoon
- First, Chop all the vegetables and keep it ready. Boil 6-7 cups of water then add the noodles with 1/4 teaspoon oil. Cook noodles until soft. Drain water and wash it to remove the excess starch, set aside.
- Now heat some oil in a pan and add onion and spring onion and fry until light browned. Then add the carrot, cabbage, capsicum and toss this mixture for a minute in medium flame.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and add some salt, pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar and green chilli sauce. Toss it again on high heat.
- Finally add your cooked noodles and give a quick stir until the noodles is blended well with the veggies.
Serve hot with any ketchup.