A quick Chocolate Sandwich that makes a good breakfast or a snack for chocolate lovers and kids.This is delicious sandwich recipe
Cook Time: 2 mins
Prep Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Dark Chocolate – 1/2 cup, chopped
Chocolate Chips – 1/3 cup
Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp, unsweetened
Salt – a pinch
Thick Cream – 1/3 cup
Sugar – 1 1/2 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp, unsalted, melted
White Bread Slices – 8
- Heat a pan over low/medium flame.
- Mix the cream, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
- Whisk well until the mixture is smooth and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Add the dark chocolate and chocolate chips and pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and stir until smooth then remove and cool.
- Place the bread slices on a flat surface.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on half of the slices and butter the remaining 3 slices.
- Place the buttered slices on top of the chocolate slices and apply some more butter on the outside.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
- Cook the sandwiches until golden, crisp and chocolate has melted.
- Remove and serve at once.
Tip: Sprinkle some icing sugar or grated chocolate if desired.