This Recipe may seem to be very simple as just like any other wholesome bowl recipe. And when flavors meld together perfectly then it becomes a nutrient powerhouse, and its simplicity is the best part of this recipe.
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa
- ⅓ cup canned or Boiled Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Cucumber slices
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ Avocado, diced
- 3-4 tablespoons Hummus
- Some finely chopped roasted Red Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon water as per yours desired
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Parsley (optional)
- Salt as per Taste
- Pinch of Ground Pepper
Preparation Time: 15 Min
Ready in: 15 Min
- Put Quinoa, Chickpeas, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes and Avocado in a wide Bowl.
- Stir Hummus, Roasted Red Pepper, Lemon Juice and some water in a bowl.
- Add Parsley, Pepper and Salt to taste and stir to combine.
Serve this delicious recipe with the Buddha bowl.